Web Designing Course Syllabus
Web designing courses syllabus in India have become the talk of the city in the past few years because of the increasing popularity of the internet. Previous, web designing was limited to few short team courses and was offered by a limited number of institutes. But now, web designing is existing in full-time courses as well in many colleges. Candidates who are planning to make career in web designing should have the right set of skills aptitude, creative sight and vision for developing new websites and digital data ideas.
Introduction to website designing
Designing and development process
Communication on the Internet
Introduction to Raster graphics, environment and color models
Canvas & controls
Color Correction process
Mobile App UI design
Web UI design
Introduction to HTML
HTML5 Audio & Video
What is CSS
Types of CSS
Values and Variables
Basic Operators of js
Taking Decisions: if / else Statements
Iteration: The for Loop
Introduction to jQuery
Implementation of various jQuery features
jQuery Selectors, Events, Methods & more
Introduction to Bootstrap
Initial Environment Setup
Job Profile and Job Description
- Web developer: A web developer is a programmer who expert in the development of world wide web applications.
- Front end web developer: The front-end web developer works for the customer-side dealing with web page design and user-accessible graphics.
- Back-end web developer: A back-end developer is a person who is responsible for the back-end development from the server-side.
- Design and layout analyst: A design and layout analyst is a persona, who are answerable for collecting and assembling the type styles and images to create a visual design.
- Web marketing analyst: A web marketing analyst is an individual who is responsible for analyzing, maintaining and web development budgets.
- Senior web analyst: A senior web analyst is a person who is responsible for creating procedures that are related to data management to confirm the organization’s computer security.
- Graphic designer: A graphic designer is an individual who is answerable for creating a visual concept, computer software to communicate ideas that motivate and give information to the customers.
Top Recruiters for Web Designing
– IDC Technologies Solutions India Pvt. Ltd
– Interface solutions
– Value Media
Job profile and Salary
- Web developer: Rs 3 Lakhs p.a. (Approx.)
- Front end web developer: Rs 2 Lakhs p.a. (Approx.)
- Back-end web developer: Rs 1 Lakhs p.a. (Approx.)
- Design and layout analyst: Rs 5 Lakhs p.a. (Approx.)
- Web marketing analyst: Rs 3.5 Lakhs p.a. (Approx.)
- Senior web analyst: Rs 2 Lakhs p.a. (Approx.)
- Graphic designer: Rs 4 Lakhs p.a. (Approx.)
• For a regular undergraduate degree in Web Designing the eligibility criteria is 10+2 with the at least aggregate marks decided by individual college or institutes.
• You can also get a diploma and certificate in Web Designing course online for which there is usually no eligibility criteria as anybody with access to the internet can learn the techniques of website designing and add that to their CV.
Let us now learn about some of the topics in detail:
Basics of Web Designing
As with any technical course, a students will have to learn about some of the basic knowledge of that particular program. Such a subject is introduced to familiarise students with all the basic and background knowledge vital in web designing. Web designing tools, software, applications and themes are usually discussed under the fundamentals of web designing.
- One of the most essential parts of Web Designing courses is the understanding of HyperText Markup Language, in short, HTML.
- Candidates will get to learn how HTML works, the concept of HTML files, and all the techniques and skills needed to use HTML in creating a decorative web page.
- Candidates will learn how to make the web page along with hyperlinking techniques and all the tools required in the procedure of designing a web page.
CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets. It is the coding language that gives a website its look & layout. Along with HTML, CSS is basics to website designing. Without it, websites will still be plain text on white backgrounds.
Adobe Dreamweaver is a software that will be taught to you as a portion of your web design course syllabus when you will be studying programming languages like HTML and CSS. What’s great about Adobe Dreamweaver is that anybody can use it to design and develop a web page without having knowledge of coding. This program is a rescuer for people who need to create numerous website designs at the same time. It’s a brilliant time-saver, but you will just need a basic understanding of HTML and CSS to utilize it. Though Adobe Dreamweaver can save time in many circumstances, it does not swap the requirement to understand the basics of programming languages. When using Adobe Dreamweaver, a fundamental grip of programming languages is still needed.
Most frequent questions and answers
Subjects taught in the course of Web Designing are:
• Introduction to Graphic Designing
• User Interface Graphics
• CSS, among others.
The course fees are depending on the institution/College and type of course that one needs to pursue. A diploma and certificate will cost far less than a regular Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree courses. It also depends on whether you go for an online course or want to pursue one offline from a university, college or Institutes.
Following are some of the best colleges/Institutes that offer a Web Designing course:
• Hitech animation, Delhi
• National Institute Design, Ahmedabad
• National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai
• National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi
• Symbiosis Institute of Design, Pune
• United Institute of Design, Gandhinagar
• Industrial Design Centre, Mumbai
• National Institute of Fashion Technology, Hyderabad
• National Institute of Design, Vijayawada
• National Institute of Fashion Technology, Kannur
• National Institute of Fashion Technology, Bengaluru